Monday, December 16, 2013

My Favorite

I love parks. I have a favorite which is down the road from where I used to work, before moving to China. I have spent many lunch breaks here, taking in the beauty. 


Many tears have also been shed in this park as it's a place I like to go and pray.


For whatever reason, I think more clearly here. Especially in the winter, it's pretty quiet.


Not to mention, beautiful!


I just love the clouds in this picture.... just breathtaking.


It was really cold the day I stopped last week so unfortunately, didn't spend much time by the lake. Just enough time to snap a few pictures.


The Lord has met me many times in this place. It will always be near and dear to my heart and in my spiritual journey.





1 comment:

  1. That was one of my go to photography spots when I lived in Jamestown.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...