Tuesday, December 31, 2013

In Love

Being back with my babies has been so wonderful and it's been even more wonderful having my brother, Thaddeus here with me. I have so much to share about the adventures we have had in just 5 days in China but we appear to be too busy for me to blog much! I'll try to post pictures occasionally and then update you all once he leaves next week.

I think he is in love...


An we have quite a few children in love with him.


Honestly... when he is in the room, I don't even exist! Especially this little Treasure. I already know it will be super hard for her when he leaves. In just a few days, she has fallen in love. And fallen hard.


It is amazing to see how much my little ones have grown and how they are thriving.


And then there are the trials that we are in the middle of. I can't wait to watch this miracle story unfold.


2013.... what a year. As we ring in the new year in just a few hours here in China, I can't help but be excited. 2013 was a year of ups and downs but He has been faithful through it all. 2014 is going to be a big year and a year of many changes for me. It's terrifying, yet I can't help but be excited for all it holds. Having my brother here to bring in the new year with me is such a blessing. I couldn't ask for more.

See you later, 2013. It's been great! Happy New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...