Thursday, November 7, 2013

Day 8 of Thankfulness: China

I am thankful for China.

This post may be a little harder to write as I absolutely love this country at times and strongly dislike it at other times. However, yes, I am thankful for this country. China is the birth place of my sister, Kiah. That alone makes it a very special place. 
China is also a place where I have spent 2 years of my life. A place that is has been absolutely wonderful at times and very hard at other times.
It's been a place where I have changed and grown. It's a place where God has healed me. Healed my heart and helped me find joy again. It's a place where I have had a very real and incredible encounter with Him.
Although there have been so many positives, it has also been very difficult and there are many days when I have wanted to give up and go home. But God has brought me though those times and made me stronger because of them.
Finally, this is the country where at the moment I get to love on 13 precious children each and every day. I get to be a part of hope, healing, and miracles taking place.

Yes, China is very near and dear to my heart. I am indeed thankful for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...