Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Day 6 of Thankfulness: Nephews

I am thankful for nephews.

I have two nephews, Landon and Micah. Even though I don't get to see these little guys very often, I love them so much. 

Micah was born soon after I moved to China and so I have been watching him grow up from afar. 
He is almost 18 months already! He wasn't even walking when I last saw him in May and now from what I hear he is not just walking but running too!
Just a few more weeks and I can't to see this little one. I can't wait!
 Landon is 4 years old and so much fun to be around. I love hearing about the latest things he has said.
 I'm so glad that I was able to see this guy the first few years of his life and so he at least knows who I am.
Being one of 7 children, I'm sure that I will have lots more nephews and nieces in the future! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...