Sunday, November 3, 2013

Day 4 of Thankfulness: Friends

I am thankful for friends.

God has truly blessed me with putting amazing people in my life. Friends who will challenge me, strengthen me, and encourage me. Friends who are there through the joys as well as the struggles. Friends who love me for who I am and who God has created me to be. 
Friends who will give me a shoulder to cry on, laugh with me, and encourage me in the Lord. 
Friends who don't hold it against me that I live on the other side of the world and rarely see them. Friends who are goofy and silly as well as serious when we need to be (well, most of the time!).
Friends who are just amazing people and fun to be around. They make me a better person.
They love me and support me and my crazy life. I am truly blessed for the people the Lord has placed in my life.

** If your picture is here, please do NOT take it personally! I love all my dear friends whether your picture is posted or not. : )



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...