Thursday, November 28, 2013

Day 28 of Thankfulness: Fellowship

Today is Thanksgiving Day and the final day of my "28 Days of Thankfulness." This was a struggle for me to blog ever day for the last month but I am so glad I did. It is important to look at the Lord's blessings and be thankful. You will now get a break of my blogging as I'm not sure how often I will write these next few weeks of being home. I will try though!

With all that said, I am thankful for fellowship.
I am a social person and I love being around people. I am still introverted, so I need my alone time occasionally but this last year and a half in China has been hard because I have had too much alone time. Being home this last week has been wonderful. I am reminded how wonderful it is to be around people and family.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Praying that you have a wonderful day filled with family, fellowship, fun, and food. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...