Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Day 27 of Thankfulness: Food

I am thankful for food.
Food is one of those things that I have taken for granted my whole life. I have no idea what it is like to go hungry, never had that feeling where I can't possibly eat because there is none. I have always known where my next meal is coming from. That alone is a blessing. 

I am also thankful for the variety of foods. I will admit that even when I miss the food of this country, I am thankful for the food in other countries. Even though some of it is strange (in my opinion), it is always an adventure to try new things.

As we celebrate Thanksgiving tomorrow, may we all be thankful for each and every blessing the Lord has given us. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...