Sunday, November 24, 2013

Day 24 of Thankfulness: Differences

I am thankful for differences.
We are all unique and different in our own way. As a body of believers, we each bring something different to the "table," so to speak. There are times in my life when the differences frustrate me. I'm frustrated that someone doesn't get "where I'm coming from" or what I'm trying to say. That they just don't get it. Lately, I have been looking at these differences as a blessing. Yes, we are different, but we are each unique in Christ. He made us each different for a purpose. Just look at the snowflakes. There are so many different shapes, sizes, and patterns. No two are the same. It's the same with people. God created each of us just how He wants us. Quarks and everything. Just think how boring life would be if we were all the same. Besides, not sure if this world could handle another Anneli. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...