Thursday, June 27, 2013

Thank You!

Thank you so much for all of your prayers for my ear. I am excited to share with you that it is better! This all began last Wednesday and after visiting the doctor on Friday, it cleared up Sunday and Monday but then plugged up again Tuesday. Yes, more tears and frustration, but also a whisper from Lord (into my good ear of course) that I needed to stop looking at my circumstance but instead look to Him. Which is what I should have been doing in the first place. Wednesday morning during preschool, my ear opened back up. And this time... it has stayed open and unplugged. Visited the doctor again this morning and he said it looks good. In his broken English he told me, "ear ok." I will admit that I am a bit nervous that the same thing will happen but then am I reminded, that's not really trusting God is it? Yep.... I'm still a work in progress.

Thank you, thank you for your thoughts, prayers, and kind words. Even though this normally wouldn't have been a big deal, being on this side of the world makes it a different story.

Verse 5 for my Psalm 139 reading.

"You hem me in behind and before, and you lay your hand upon me." (Psalm 139:5)



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...