Saturday, June 15, 2013

Sunday Snapshot: My Girl

Okay, so I'm a bit behind in posting pictures from my trip home. 
But I couldn't help but share these.
Can I just brag for a second about the amazing young woman who is my sister?
God brought us together from half a world apart and the way she fits into our family is just incredible.
Not only is she adorable, but she has such a heart for people. 
For real, I could learn a thing or two from her.
This girl is always making me smile. I just love her. : )
How in the world is she going to be a teenager next year?
My... the years sure fly.
Seems like yesterday she was a toddling 15 month old walking through the security gate in the airport meeting her big sister for the first time.
Tired after our "hike" through the woods.



1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful young lady!!! Can't help but smile back through the computer at her!
    thx for sharing,
    Nancy-of the crazy 9
    http://nancyvnjourney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...