Monday, June 24, 2013

Answered Prayer

God is faithful ALL THE TIME. Thank you for all of you who have been standing with me and praying for my ear infection. I am not quite sure when it happened, but at some point during the day Sunday, my ear began opening up. Wasn't a "pop" or anything but I know I talked to my Mom in the morning it was still plugged, and when I met with a friend for dinner, it was not. Yesterday (Monday) it was still unplugged although again, not completely back. This morning, it is plugged again. Not as bad as it was last week, but definitely worse than yesterday. I have full confidence that God will completely heal me and that this ear will open up again and this time 100% and will stay unplugged. Thank you for your prayers.
Today's passage in my Reading through Psalm 139 is verse 2:

"You know when I sit and when I rise; You perceive my thoughts from afar."


3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...