Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Baseball

Those of you who really know me, know that with 5 brothers, I have been to my share of baseball games throughout my life.
One of the things I have missed the most about living overseas, is not being able to go to ball games.
I have been home for just over a month now and I have seen my share of ball games!
And I have LOVED it!
Nothing like sitting out in the sunshine, enjoying a good game and God's creation. 

Here are a few pictures of Tage's game the other night.
It was a tough loss, but my WHOLE FAMILY was there.
That is right. 
All 5 brothers, my sister, two nephews, sister-in-law, and myself.
Why, you may ask?
Well first of all, because we could.
But second, because after we went out for dinner to celebrate my parent's 35th wedding anniversary.
That's right... 35 years.
Talk about a great marriage roll model!

Enjoy the pictures from the game.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...