Wednesday, March 20, 2013

See You Later, China!

From what I have been told over and over again today, I might as well pack away the skirts and flip flops as I will not be needing those in New York anytime soon.
But I have decided that seeing my family and friends is worth putting up with the cold and snow for a while.
And I really can't complain as I haven't seen snow in over a year.

I have arrives safely in Guangzhou and am ready to fly out in the morning.
As much as I'm looking forward to going home, I am not looking forward to my 24+ hour trip coming up.
But it will be worth it. 
Saying goodbye was bittersweet today. 
I have such mixed feelings. 
I love China yet dislike it at times.
Love the US, but my babies are here. 
Want to be here, but want to be there.

Please be praying for safe travels. 
I realize this post is kind of all over the place which is a sign that I need to go to bed.
My next post will be from the good old US of A!


1 comment:

  1. Safe travels Anneli! Praying that your visit at home is filled with warm, happy memories even if the weather is cold. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...