Saturday, March 23, 2013

Home Sweet Home

Home sweet home.
Arrived home around 10:30 p.m. Friday evening.
Trip was good, just long.
I think that trip gets worse each time I do it since I know what to expect!

Wow, is it good to be home. 
Even with this lovely weather we are having!
 Talk about culture shock...
going from weather in the 70's to weather in the 20's.
And SNOW!
 And here I thought I would be able to avoid seeing snow for 2 years... oh well!
 I will admit it's rather beautiful isn't it? 
I guess when you haven't seen it for a year it is.
I know everyone around here is ready for spring.
 My time at home has been very good so far.
I'm pretty much on US time again and haven't even been waking up in the middle of the night!
Plus of arriving at night I guess... I was too tired to not fall asleep after being up 30 hours!
Last night we went to see my brother's house about an hour away for pizza.
Was so great to see my brother, sister-in-law and nephews.
They have grown so much in the last 7 months... especially Micah who is now 10 months!
Isn't he precious?
And Landon is such a sweet little boy.
He'll be 4 in this summer.
Can you tell I had to hold him down in this picture? He is non-stop boy!
Home sweet home.
I will admit I miss my little ones in China (especially since today is Sweetheart's 1st birthday),
but I am so glad to be home.

It's off to the mall this afternoon to go boot shopping with my Mom.
Gym shoes and sandals don't do much good in this climate!

Don't forget that tomorrow Sunday, March 24th is the drawing for the scarf. "Follow" What Faith Can Do for 1 entry and / or leave a comment for 1 entry. 
Find the link on the sidebar!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...