Thursday, January 31, 2013

On the Beach

Two months from today I will be on the beach. 
Soaking up the sun.
Relaxing in an outdoor hot tub overlooking the Atlantic ocean.....
*sigh*
Oh I can't wait!

One of the reasons that I decided to go home when I am is so that I can join my family on their vacation to South Carolina over Easter break.
I haven't been since 2009! 
We have gone to Myrtle Beach every year since I was in 8th grade but it has been 4 years since I have been able to go. 
2010 I was in China, 2011, I was working, and 2012 I was in China.
But this year I can go!
My "beach bum" sister in 2009.
My brother's high school baseball team plays in a tournament down there very year which is why we go.
We have both changed quiet a bit since this picture!
I was 23 then and Kiah was 8!
It screams "relaxing" to me. 
Can't wait to spend a week with my family on the beach!


1 comment:

  1. So we live about 2 1/2 hours from Myrtle.
    Just sayin'... :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...