Friday, February 22, 2013

Happy Birthday Kiah!

12 years old.
My baby girl is 12 years old today.
The little girl who is responsible for why I am living in China right now.
The little girl who turned my life upside down (in a good way!) since I met her on June 6, 2002.
But I would not change a thing. 

Here is a peak down memory lane...

Our first picture of Kiah, taken around 9 months of age...

1 years old...

2 years old... (Kiah is in the middle)

3 years old...

4 years old...

5 years old...

6 years old...



7 years old...


8 years old...

9 years old...

10 years old...

11 years old...

Her 12 year old picture will be coming once I see her and can take one!

Happy 12th Birthday Kiah Hope RuiQing!
You have brought so much joy and love into my life these last 11 years that I have known you.
Your heart for God and serving others is such an inspiration to me.

I love you sweetie, and can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

Would you leave my sweet girl a birthday message? I will pass them on to her!



1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday, sweet Kiah! I know you have inspired your sister like my sisters and brothers have inspired me. I hope you have a fantastic day, sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...