Sunday, September 16, 2012

Scripture Sunday

“Remember the former things, those of long ago; I am God, and there is no other; I am God and there is none like me. I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say ‘My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please.’ From the east I summon a bird of prey; from a far-off land, a man to fulfill my purpose. What I have said, that I will bring about; What I have planned, that I will do.”

~Isaiah 46:9-11

Anneli

1 comment:

  1. I love your scripture for this Sunday. It's a great reminder of how big God is and how exciting it is to be apart of his plan! He surprises us and allows us to be apart of his blessings in others' lives. I hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...