Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Live Like It’s Your Last

This is a song I recently came across that has really spoken to me.

How many of really live like today is our last?

I know I’m guilty as anyone to try to “plan ahead and figure it out.”

But we are not promised tomorrow.

Will you live like it’s your last?

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Hold on

Is this really the life I’m living?

Cause I don’t feel like I deserve it.

Every day that I wake, every breath that I take, you’ve given.

So right here.

Right now.

While the sun is still shining down.

I wanna live

Like there’s no tomorrow,

Love, like I’m on borrowed time

It’s good to be alive!

Hold on.

It’s the life that we’ve been given.

Made beautiful and living,

and the joy that we get,

brings joy to the heart of the Giver

Right here.

Right now.

This is the song I’m singing out!

~”Good to be Alive” by Jason Gray

Anneli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...