Saturday, September 1, 2012

Change

Being back in China is WONDERFUL.

I believe that you don’t really miss a place or have it start to feel like home until you are away from it.

It’s amazing how being away from China for a month has caused me to view it more like “home.”

Yes, it’s still different.

Still hard.

I still don’t know much of the language.

But I’m amazed at home I’ve settled quickly back into life here.

Even getting over jet lag I’ve been doing well with!

Have slept 11 hours each for the past two nights.

Is that crazy or what?!

Guess I was really tired from all that travel.

I am just excited.

Excited to see what God is going to do.

And how I can play a small role in furthering His kingdom.

I feel like I’m over all the initial adjustments of China and now I can start living here.

Really pour myself into the work that God has called me too.

Being my with little ones has been wonderful. Since it’s the weekend, I’ve been able to come and go as I wish.

Spend time with the kids.

As well as at the pool,

store,

and getting resettled into my apartment.

Life is good.

Tomorrow is back into my normal work routine.

Excited about all the new preschool materials I have!

Thank you for all your prayers!

Anneli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...