Wednesday, July 4, 2012

4th of July–China Style

In celebration of the 4th of July, I decided to make a little more of an American style dinner.

I didn’t have ground beef… so I couldn’t make burgers.

No potato salad.

No potato chips (although I could get them if I really wanted).

No hot dogs.

BUT….

I DID have…

Corn on the cob…..

 

marinated chicken and carrots (ok, pretty chinese…)

 

… and another potato dish (also Chinese).

*Sigh* Ok, so I guess it wasn’t very American at all. Oh well, what are you going to do…

Hope that all of my American friends had a wonderful 4th of July. I was much sadder than I thought I would be about missing it. I love where I am but there are times when I wish I could just go home for the day and today was one of those days.

Happy 4th of July!

Anneli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...