Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Just a Trim

My two girlies received their much needed trim this afternoon. It would drive me as well if I had hair hanging in my eyes. Here’s a few photos from the event!

“We get creative around here…”

 

She sat so still!

 

She hates (and I mean hates) getting dirty… you can jus tell that she is itching to get the hair off of her!

 

Absolutely beautiful, my sweet girl!

 

And our #2 customer

 

She didn’t sit quite as still but did a pretty good job!

 

You DO have eyes under there! : )

 

Watching all of these haircuts makes me anxious to get a trim when I’m home in August. With the translation issue, I’m not getting it done here. With my luck, they’d shave it instead of trim it!

Anneli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...