Monday, May 7, 2012

Introducing….. Micah Bryce Johnson!

Micah

My newest nephew, Micah Bryce, entered the world on Monday, May 7, 2012 at 6:27 p.m.!!! He weighed in at 7 lbs., 7 oz, and 21 in. long. From what I hear, Mom and baby are doing well! Can’t wait to see pictures of Landon with his new baby brother. His world is about to drastically change!

It’s funny being on the other side of the world. For the past several weeks I have continually reminded my Mom and brothers to text me as soon as something happens! Well they did, but I was asleep by then and when I got it this morning, Micah was already born!

Welcome to the world, little guy! Your Aunt Anneli loves you so very much and can’t wait to meet you in August!

Anneli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...