Thursday, April 19, 2012

My Little Pig Tailed Girl

One of the wonderful things I get to experience is the love between the kids here. Yes, of course they have their moments where they fight over toys and for attention. However, beneath all that, they really love each other. They truly are siblings and I believe that when each of these kids are adopted, they will not only grieve for their caretakers…. but for their siblings as well. With not a large number of children, they are all very close to each other.
This little one is 1 1/2 and  just starting to learn what it means to be a big sister. And boy, is she loving it! She is so good with the babies and is becoming our little “mama.” However, we continually have to remind her to be “gentle” as she often doesn’t realize just how hard she is “patting” her little brother!
I got a few sweet shots of these little ones and I thought she was so stinking cute in her pig tails that I couldn’t resist!

“There, there…. it’ll be okay, your big sister is here!”



“Stop being so bossy!”


“Wow, I really like your shirt!”


“What are you looking at?”


“Look at my artistic ability!”


“Hmmm… I wonder what this does?”
You really are a beauty, little one, and will make such a great big sister someday!
Anneli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...