Thursday, February 9, 2012

Tell Us About It Thursday

I had a request to share the story behind my previous “Wordless Wednesday” post. This is one of my favorite China memories.

I don’t remember exactly why we were going to the Lunar Market. I believe it may have been for our Easter celebration. Anyways, in order to transport the kids there, we took this super sweet bike. Who would have thought that a bike would be SO hard to drive with a wagon behind with several small children riding? First of all it was hard to balance and I kept thinking I was going to tip over. And second…. the kids thought it was HILARIOUS watching me try to drive this thing. It was like I had gone back to my first time on a two-wheeler. After a while…. I kind of got the hang of it. Anyways, it makes a good story and a great memory. One of those things where you just “had to be there” to fully understand the joy of it all. : )

DSC_0252

I got up…. well sorta…

 

DSC_0256

Gloria got the wonderful job of pushing the cart!

 

DSC_0265

I’m sure we were quite a sight! Foreigner biking with a bunch of Chinese kids in the back. : )

 

DSC_0267

It was fun once I got the hang of it!

Anneli

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...