Friday, February 17, 2012

God’s Way

“For My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways My ways,” declares the Lord. “As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways and My thoughts than your thoughts.”

~Isaiah 55:8-9

001

I have often wondered why certain things happen. It’s easy to become overwhelmed with life. To become overwhelmed with what has to be done and bills.

At least for me, this is where I am. I am leaving the country in about 3 1/2 weeks. In that time I need to finish up my job, sell my car, pay my dental bill, pay my car bill, as well as a ton of other things going through my mind. It is downright frustrating. I ask God questions like “why do I have a $500 repair on my car, 2 weeks before I am going to list it?” I don’t know. But I know His ways are higher and better than mine. And I trust Him that He will help me accomplish all that I need to accomplish in the next few weeks. And in the process, will calm my nerves. : )

Anneli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...