Friday, February 3, 2012

Almost There

I’m at 80% of my goal. God is SO good. It’s very intimidating in the very beginning stages of support raising knowing how much money needs to be raised. Since all the foreign workers at the foster home I will be at in China are all self supported, I need $12,000/year which covers airfare, insurance, visa, rent, food, etc. Last time I went to China it was just $5,000. So over doubling that was VERY intimidating. But God is good and He kept telling me how He would provide.  Wish I could say that I never doubted but well….. I had my moments. God kept placing on my heart to focus on preparing myself  physically, spiritually, and mentally to return to China, and that He would provide the finances. And He has. I have about $9,600 which means I have about $2,400 to go. He has called me. And He will provide, but I need your help.

I need just 6 more people to support me $35/month. Of course you can always give more or less than that! Will you prayerfully consider partnering with me in caring for the orphans?

DSC_0782

Anneli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...