Saturday, March 19, 2011

God’s Faithfulness

001

Ok so I’m a sucker for sunsets. I’ve always enjoyed them but I think even more so since I met Jeff. There are several times at the end of the summer in 2009 where we would go down by the lake and watch the sunset together. I also love them because they remind me of God and His awesomeness and faithfulness. I mean, a beautiful sunset just makes me smile! I’m in awe of God’s love and faithfulness. However, now that I have to be at work at 8 a.m., I’m starting to appreciate sunrises as well. For those of you who know me know that I am NOT a morning person. But I’m trying. Tuesday morning this is what I saw as I was going out the door to work. There was a low fog as well which you can’t quite see in the picture. Absolutely gorgeous. Reminded me of God’s faithfulness. Not only through the sunrise but through bringing Jeff safely home to me. After such a long time apart, God was blessing us to be together and spend this past week together. He is good and He is faithful.

Anneli

1 comment:

  1. AMEN girly!! :)

    There is just something about the beauty of nature: Like sunsets and sunrises, frosted over snow-capped trees after a fresh snowfall, a glorious mountain view, or a colorful autumn landscape; that just brings us closer to God... there's a very special connection between His creative artistic landscapes and His people that helps us feel more near to Him.

    I love your appreciation for these types of things... we are very much alike in those ways. (AND in the ways of NOT being 'naturally' a morning person!! ~ I hear ya, there! ;)

    So glad you felt God's hand and His blessings upon your weekend with Jeff. He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him, in more ways than we can even imagine! Praising Him for your Happy Birthday!!

    Hugs,
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...