Sunday, February 6, 2011

The Job…

Thank you so much for all your thoughts and prayers during this LONG job search. It has been interesting and stressful but God has taught me so much about His provision and His love through it all. He has provided for all of my needs. Anyways, I just started my new job on Tuesday! I’m a case manager at an agency working with people with disabilities. I will be mainly working with people in mental health. It’s interesting because I never thought I’d be doing something like this but so far I really am enjoying it. It has been a blessing. My co-workers are great and it has helped me SO much in my adjustment. My first day was very overwhelming and I must admit I kept thinking “what have I gotten myself into???” But as each day has gone on, I’ve become more and more comfortable. I still have so much to learn and it’ll probably be a while until I fully know what I’m doing, but by Friday I was feeling so much better than just Tuesday. So please keep me in your thoughts and prayers as I continue to adjust and become more comfortable and what I am doing there. Also that the Lord will be able to use me where I’m at. That I can be a light for Him in my workplace.

In other very EXCITING NEWS (well I think so anyways) is that my boyfriend, Jeff, bought his plane ticket back to the states!!! He’ll arrive on March 12th in Buffalo and be here for about a week before heading home to the south. After over a year of not seeing him, I’m just a bit excited. So prayers there are also appreciated.

Enjoy super bowl Sunday! : )

 

Anneli

1 comment:

  1. I'm SO excited for you that your boyfriend is coming home, and that you will have some time with him. I pray your reunion is blessed!

    I will also keep you in my prayers regarding your new job. I fully trust that God will grow you through this experience and use you where you are at. I can't imagine you NOT being a light for Him, where ever you may be. You are clearly a vessel that He is working through, and I assure you... His light is shining BRIGHT through you!!! <><

    love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...