Thursday, December 9, 2010

What a Precious Sight!

001

“So I say to you: Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; those who seek find; and to those who knock, the door will be opened.”

                                                                                                                       - Luke 11:9-10

What a view this morning when I went out to brush off my car once again before I leave for the day to see blue sky AND the sun!!!! After 6 days of snow non stop, what a beautiful site to see! I love when God gives us little reminders of His love and faithfulness. As I was having my quiet time this morning, I brought to God (again) just my feeling of not sure what He wants me to be doing at this point in my life. I’ve applied for job after job with no results. What is it He wants me doing at this time in my life? I’m young, I’m willing, but nothing seems to be working out. I find it so easy to get frustrated and to lose hope and to get so overwhelmed to forget that God is in control. He was in control when I went to China and He’s in control now when I have no idea what I’m doing. However He reminded me this morning in Luke that we need to ask. Not everything will just fall into place, we have to be willing to ask Him but also be willing to receive because the ways in which He works is not always how we expect it! Thank you Lord for your patience and your faithfulness. And also providing EVERYTHING I need.

Anneli clip_image002

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...