Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Snow, Snow, and MORE snow….

001

002

003

004

005

 

One of the wonderful things about living in western NY and close to Lake Erie would be this great thing called lake affect snow. For those of you NOT near a great lake, basically it means we get pounded with snow. It’s when the lake isn’t frozen over yet and the warm air mixes with the cold air which apparently equals SNOW. So anyways, it’s been snowing straight for about 48 hours now. Has not let up AT ALL. I know I’m a NY girl but come on, how much snow can one person like? For being from NY, I’m not really a fan of the cold weather or the snow. I like it in December because it looks so festive. But come January 1st, it can melt. Well we have not had much snow yet this year. Usually by Thanksgiving we’ve had it a few times. However, God apparently took me serious and decided to make it start snowing ON December 1st. However when I said it’s ok for December, I didn’t say a foot of it was okay. But anyways, not sure how much we have gotten but it’s somewhere around there. I don’t think it’s so bad if you can curl up with a cup of coffee and a good book inside but when you have to go out and drive in it? No thank you. After ending up in a ditch almost 2 years ago due to weather, I’m still terrified to drive in it. Maybe I should think about moving?

Anneli clip_image002

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...