Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Baby Kiah Update

I am sponsoring Kiah who is the little girl who I named when I was in China. I will be receiving a monthly update about her as well as a picture. Here's the update and picture I received this weekend. Isn't she precious? She's almost 5 months old now.
 
 
Dear Friends,
We hope this note finds you doing well, and that you enjoy reading this month's update.
Kiah is 4 Months Old.
Kiah's nanny wrote this update:
Kiah is doing well.  She is adorable with big eyes and a pretty nose.  She has a smile on her face most of the time and it is a joy to see her smiling face each day.  When she hears her name called, she will look around the room until she finds the person whose voice she heard.   When Kiah sees me coming with her bottle of milk, she will raise her hands up as if to receive her meal.   It is a pleasure to take care of Kiah and we look forward to being a part of her learning new things each day.
If you ever have any questions, please let us know. Thank you for your continued support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...