Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Please be thinking about Tristan!

Please please be thinking about this precious little boy. This is Tristan and he is 18 months. We just received word this morning that he has had a seizure, was brought into the hospital and that while he as there he had heart falure. This all happened very recently. Please be thinking about this precious little boy will you? He definately has a special place in my heart. He can be a little complainer but has the most adorable smile, chubbiest cheeks and just so happy (until someone takes his toys or the lap of someone he wants to sit with). He's been doing so well and I'm thinking this was pretty unexpected although I'm not sure.
 
Thanks everyone. I'll post an update as soon as I learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...