Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Downstairs playroom with the kids

Each morning, I start out in the downstairs playroom of the foster home where there are mainly kids who are probably around age 1 through 5. I'm in there from about 8:45 until 9:30 playing with the kids. I'm also there at the very end of the day from 4:15 until 5, so I start and end my day in this room. Honestly I think that this is my favorite parts of the day. I love walking in and having about 5 kids come running up to you. It was a little stressful at first when I'd have 4 little ones all trying to sit on my lap at once and then when you got them off they'd start crying or hitting the other ones. Or biting, that's a big thing here. I already have teeth marks on my wrist from little Tristan today. He is adorable but man he can bite! I just want to hold all these kids but unfortinately I only have 2 hands..... but I'm trying to just love them all. All they want is love and attention. I know that what people really wanted to see were picutres, so I'm putting the link to my pictures at the end of this post. Victoria is the one who took most of the pictures actually, she does a better job than me! She proably knows the best english out of all the kids so it's great because she and I can actually talk to each other! She is going to be adopted by a family in Ohio and hopefully in the next few months her adoption will go through.
 
My day went really well. Still getting adjusted the to kids and learning their names but I already love it. I feel so blessed to be able to spend time with these children, they are so precious. Enjoy the pictures and always feel free to email me at annelifjohnson@gmail.com. I love getting emails!
 
 
~Anneli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...