Thursday, January 28, 2010

Can't wait!

So I'm sitting here as fireworks are going on outside. And..... it's not even February. Which means that the Chinese are starting the Chinese New Year celebration over 2 weeks before the actual new year. From what I've heard though it puts the states to shame on the celebration of Christmas. Apparently it is a VERY big deal. I'm excited to experience the new year in China. We actually have a week off from the foster home because everything shuts down. Not quite sure what we'll be doing that week yet!
 
This weekend we have many exciting things coming up. We are going to have a girls day at the spa which I've heard is amazing! I'm so excited for a day of relaxation. Here is the link, check it out it looks amazing! http://longxiresort.com/en/. I knew I brought my bathing suit to China for a reason!
 
On Sunday we'll go into Beijing and then we're going to go see the birds nest and the water cube so I'll get to see where the Beijing olympics were! I'm super excited about that. I'll definately take lots of pictures and post them. I just recently posted some new pictures from today. I just can't get enough of these kids, they are so precious. Continue to keep many of these kids in your thoughts. Several have been matched with families but the paperwork apears to take so long. Also many are in need of a family of their own. I would take them all home with me if I could!
 
That's all! I really appreciate all the emails I've received. Even though I'm 8,000 miles away on the other side of the world, I still love hearing from each of you. Keep in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...