Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Prayer for Meeting

Just wanted to give a little update on what is happening next as far as China goes. I am meeting with the missions committee at Zion tomorrow to go over the money that I need to raise, fundraising ideas, etc. I would definately appreciate prayer as I'm not entirely sure what to expect and money is the largest obstacle for me to go to China.
 
In the next few weeks I will be buying my plane ticket to Beijing and then applying for my Chinese visa soon afterwards.  After that, the fundraising will begin with support letter writing.
 
As always, continue to pray for me during these next few months as I prepare. It is very everwhelming but God is helping me through each and every step of the way.
 
Thanks everyone!
 
~Anneli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...