Thursday, March 12, 2009

Just a little update

Well I know that I have not been doing a very good job of updating my blog but there hasn't been much to update on. I'm still nannying for the Lawton's which I have been doing since September 2008 and I still really like it a lot. I have decided to keep this job through most of the school year (well through June 12th to be exact). I have also accepted the position as waterfront director at Mission Meadows again for the 2009 summer. I'm super excited to be able to spend another amazing summer up there especially after thinking that last year was going to be my first and last. The Lord is truly amazing how He works everything out. He knows the desires of my heart and worked everything out so that I am able to be up there again. I truly feel that this is where the Lord wants me.

As far as the fall? That is all in His hands. He worked things out last fall in a way that I had never even thought of so I know He will do the same for this fall. I still really want to work with adoptions, particularly international adoptions but I'm more open to starting out in foster care or just working with kids in general to start gaining some experience so that someday I might be able to work with international adoptions. I'd love to stay within a few hours of home if possible but if the Lord is leading me farther away, then I'll obey Him. It's all very scary and exciting. My nannying job has been a good transition job even though I know that I don't want to do it more than this year.

Keep me in your thoughts and prayers please. Feel free to drop me an email at: afj2016@yahoo.com I'd love to hear how you are all doing! May God keep blessing you continually!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...