Wednesday, July 2, 2008

"Everyone needs compassion, a love that's never failing, let mercy fall on me. Everyone needs forgiveness, the kindness of a savior, the hope of nations.

Savior, He can move the mountains, my God is mighty to save, He is mighty to save. Forever, author of salvation, He rose and conquered the grave, Jesus conquered the grave.

So take me as you find me, all my fears and failures, fill my life again, give my life to follow, and everything I believe in, now I surrender. Yes, I surrender.

Shine the light and let the whole world see, we're singing for the glory of the risen king, jesus, shine the light and let the whole world see, we're singing for the glory of the risen king."


This is a song that has really hit me by Laura Story. It is such an incredible song. Just read the lyrics.

Camp is going great. I have no been here for 2 1/2 weeks but it has felt like forever. I love all the people here and the staff this year is really great. We started our first week of camp on Sunday which is a family camp. It is going alright but I'm really anxious for the kids camp which will start on Sunday. Abbie will be at that week so it should be fun. I'm also a little nervous about a lot of things that I need to get done before Friday such as memorizing my lines, finding a costume and also just getting devos and everything ready for the kids when they come on Sunday. I know that everything will fall into place though because the Lord has spoken to me that He that He will have everything under control and that there is really no reason for me to worry about it all because He knows what is going on.

There is just too much going on that I can't really express all that is going on in my life right now. Just please continue to pray for me as I can be a good example to these kids when they come in and that the Lord will truly use me to bring Him glory.

Thanks and feel free to write to me. I love getting mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...