Thursday, April 17, 2008

No Job.....



RockYou FXText

I always get myself way to excited and too hopeful for job opportunities. A very good possibility showed up late last week and I kept thinking that I shouldn't apply for it as I still have over 4 months until I can start. However, it was just too good to pass up and so I contacted the agency about the job. Turns out it has already been filled. I was really bumming last night but my Dad was an encouragement by telling me that if they wanted me, I most likely would have had to say no to Mission Meadows for the summer and I really don't want to do that. I had just gotten so excited about it that I felt that the Lord was leading me to apply and that this may be "my job." However, late last night (after I'd talked to my parente, Carrie and prayed about it) the agency contacted me again and said that they would like for me to still send in my resume and that she would let me know if anything came up in the future! So.... after putting my resume and cover letter on hold yesterday after I learned that the job was gone, I now have to work on it once more! I may wait until Monday to send it out since I'm meeting with the career center then although it would be really nice to get it out before the weekend.

So one door was closed but another was opened. The Lord is really taking care of me and why do I doubt Him so?

Well back to the books. Even though a job is my #1 priority right now, I do STILL have to finish a few papers and reflections so that I can graduate. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...