Thursday, April 17, 2008

A Few Verses

Here were a few verses I found tonight that the Lord is really speaking to me through. I just need to trust in Him for my future and my fears. The Lord will not let me down for the fall, I just have to be patient and wait on Him. I also found this quote this afternoon: "Let Go and Let God."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."
John 14:27


"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight."
Proverbs 3: 5-6


"There is surely a future hope for you, and your hope will not be cut off."
Proverbs 23:18


"When I am afraid, I will trust in you, In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I will not be afraid. What can mortal men do to me?"
Psalm 56:3-4


"But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."
Matthew 6:33-34


"Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me."
John 14:1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...