Monday, April 28, 2008

Just like a lily....


Why do we worry so much about what is going to happen in our life or what is going on now? There is no need to as we have no control over it. The Lord knows exactly what is going on in my life and what is going to happen. There is no need for me to worry about it.

Well I am down to the final week of school pretty much. This Saturday, I will be all done with college. I can't believe it! I am finishing up a paper due wednesday, one that's due monday, a test tonight, test tomorrow, and a final on saturday. Other than that, I'm FREE!!! I'm really looking forward to senior week and being able to hang out with my friends and not worry about school. I will be graduting, May 11th. It is coming up so soon. I am really looking forward to my summer at Mission Meadows though and that is really helping me with no being so sad for graduation. I am sad for graduation but I'm excited about the summer too.

It's going to be an intereting next few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...