Saturday, December 31, 2016

Christmas 2016



Praying that you all had a very Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year! I am finally getting around to uploading some photos to my computer and thought I'd share on the blog. It was such a nice Christmas here in the Johnson house, busy but fun spending time with family. Although all the siblings were not together in the same place at the same time this year, I was able to see all of my siblings at some point over the holidays. 

For the last few years, Kiah and I have done a sister picture and this year was no different! Although we didn't take the picture in our normal spot outside (we ran out of time before the Christmas Eve service), we did take it. I love look back at the pictures of us over the past few years!


Christmas Eve we had Seth, Cindy, and the kids at my parent's house which we have done the last few years. We missed Cael and Kristin (they came over on Christmas Eve Eve) this year but it was fun to have the rest of us together. Grandma Rich even made it over for the evening festivities!


One thing that is so hard about living so far away (thus my upcoming move!) is that I hardly get to see my nephews and niece and they are getting so big! Love watching their wonder and excitement as they open their gifts. Below, Micah is modeling the gift they gave Thaddeus -- a ninja mask and sword!





Praying that your Christmas was filled with family, fun, and remembrance of the reason for the season. I pray that you were able to take a break from the hustle and bustle of the holidays and make memories with your families.

On this New Year's Eve, hard to believe that 2016 is coming to a close, but so excited for all that 2017 has in store! If you don't follow me on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter -- my big news is that I am moving to Virginia in February! I will most more on that later.

Happy New Year's!

"See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland." (Isaiah 43:19)

 photo signature.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...