Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Home for Christmas

Home sweet home. 
After an emotional month with more changes than I ever care to go through all at once again, it's so nice to be home. 
And right now, NY is home.

The tree is decorated.


Presents are beginning to appear under the tree (mine still need to be wrapped... I'm a little behind on that).



What have I been up to since I arrived home late Sunday night.
I have been baking...



... and baking...


.... and baking...


... and baking a little more.
Baking Christmas cookies has been "my thing" in this house.
Since I arrived home with only a few days before Christmas to spare, I have been doing a lot of baking the last two days (as you can see!).


 I am taking a minute to just sit and gaze at our beautiful Christmas tree.


Christmas is about so much more then the gifts and cookies, but He is the real reason for the season.


And may we never, ever forget that.

For to us a child is born, 
to us a son is given, 
and the government will be on his shoulders. 
And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, 
Mighty God, 
Everlasting Father, 
Prince of Peace."
Isaiah 9:6


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...