Sunday, November 30, 2014

{Adoption Awareness Month} ADOPT


Today is the last day of November and today I am talking about adoption. I can't tell you how much my family has been impacted by the miracle of adoption and what a blessing it has been to us. You have heard me talk about it before and so I won't go into details again but friends, adoption is so amazing. Adoption was never God's plan. In order for adoption to take place, there has to be abandonment first and that involves heartbreak and sadness. But God makes beauty from the ashes and He takes something as painful as abandonment and turns it into something good through adoption. Adoption isn't easy. It isn't a perfect little picture and how these children will live "happily ever after." No, it involves a lot of pain and work but it is so, so worth it.

Are you interested in adoption? I'd love to hear from you and answer any questions that you have! Email me! annelifjohnson@gmail.com

Here are some great adoption agencies:

America World Adoption Association

Bethany Christian Services

Dillon International

Holt International

Lifeline Children's Services

“Adoption is a beautiful picture of redemption. It

 is the Gospel in my living room.” 

~ Katie Davis


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...