Sunday, August 3, 2014

{Sunday Snapshot} Water Ski Show

Yes, I am still here. Hang in here with me, it may take a little bit of time to get back into the blogging groove again. I do plan on it, it just may take a little bit of time. For the last few years I have been in China, sharing about my life and ministry there. Now I am in the US, living at home, trying to figure out what the Lord has next for me and where. In all honesty, I'm not sure what my focus and calling is at this point. So with that in mind, I'll just share a little about how life back in the states have been! Another reason I haven't been posting is that my camera is currently being repaired. Since I have been itching to take pictures again, I pulled out my old Nikon camera!

The weather is a lot tad cooler than where I was living so that has been an adjustment. Going from tank tops and shorts every day to jeans, sweatshirts, and scarves. Although it's has been refreshing, I would like a little warmer weather since it is just August and not October! It'll come, I'm sure. In the meantime, I have been loving the clear air. *Sigh* it is so nice to be somewhere without all the pollution. 

Yesterday, my friend, Laura, Kiah and I headed out to the lake (big surprise) to grab some ice cream (oh how I've missed good ice cream) and watching a water-ski show!

This view never gets old....


I don't even remember the name of this ice cream but it was delicious. Marshmallow ice cream with peanut butter and chocolate swirls. Yummy!


We found some fun photo shoot opportunities!


Laura is a terrified, little boy apparently. I apparently love my new hat.


 Love this sister of mine!


Ice cream!


Apparently Laura didn't know we were getting our picture taken. She is going to love me for posting this!


Anxiously awaiting the ski show!


I don't know if I'll ever take the clear, blue sky for granted again.


Our little duck friend!


There they are!


They did jumps and everything. It was rather impressive.












And there you have it. They reminded me a little bit about the acrobat show Laura and I went to in Beijing in April. 

On Wednesday of this week, I'm heading to Kingdom Bound with my family and then on Friday we are celebrating my brother, Asa's, 23rd birthday, and my nephew, Landon's, 5th birthday! Should be a fun time! 

Hope all of you are having a wonderful weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...