Thursday, August 21, 2014

Reminder

"Lord, our Lord, how majestic is Your name in all the earth!"
Psalm 8:9

This verse kept coming to mind over and over last evening as I kept gazing at the gorgeous sky. The Lord has always spoken to my heart through sunsets (and sunrises when I'm up!). There is just something powerful about a gorgeously painted sky and being reminded of how majestic and powerful our Lord God truly is.


In this season of waiting and yearning for His direction and guidance, I felt Him place on my heart:
"Anneli, I am always with you, I know what I am doing."
I know that in my head, I just need to start believing it in my heart. As I try to hear His voice and know what way I should turn, He knows what He is doing through it all. Sometimes, He just wants us to be still and wait on Him. There is so much we can learn during the "being still" seasons in our lives and right now that is right where I am. 

"Be still and know that I Am God."
Psalm 46:10

A song that has been on my heart a lot lately I have been listening to over and over again is "I Am Not Alone" by Kari Jobe. Here are a few of the lyrics:


"I am not alone
I am not alone
You will go before me
You will never leave me"
by: Kari Jobe



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...