Monday, June 23, 2014

What a Weekend

Happy Monday! I had a crazy busy, but fun weekend! Saturday morning we had a group in at the foster home who I had to help host. After that, I had a free afternoon and decided that it was time to use my last pancake mix that my Mom sent me in my birthday package.


Since I am down to less than four weeks in China and less than two weeks until my mom and sister are here (!), I am trying to use up a lot of food and ingredients I have. That included the rest of my pancake syrup.


Oh my.... were they delicious!


Don't worry, I didn't eat them all. Not all at one sitting at least.


I finished off my little brunch with some delicious liche fruit. I am really going to miss this fruit when I leave China. Actually I am going to miss all the tropical fruit here!


Saturday evening was spent out with friends and Sunday I went tubing or "drifting" or rafting.... not quite sure what to call it, with my friend, Katrina. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures from our Sunday adventure.

Today (Monday) I had lunch with other friends, a wonderful massage, and a delicious dessert. Another fun afternoon. Trying to spend time with friends since my time in China is running out.


Praying you all have a wonderful week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...