Sunday, June 15, 2014

To My Daddy...

Dear Dad,

How do I even find the words to express how much I love you? There really aren't words and so I shouldn't even try, but I will. 

Thank you for always being there for me. For loving me, pushing me, and always believing in me. When life gets rough, you are always there to listen to my problems, calm my fears, and encourage me. Most importantly, I know you are are praying for me each and every day. You love me enough to let me move to the other side of the world because you knew that was what the Lord placed on my heart. And you continue to encourage me through this crazy journey I have been on since. 


You inspire me to trust God in everything. In the joys as well as the struggles. You are a father figure to many. To your students, swimmers, and baseball players, just to name a few. I am just the blessed one who gets to call you "Daddy." You show Jesus through your actions and through the way you listen and love unconditionally. You never give up on me no matter what a mess I make of things, and for that I want to say, thank you.  


I have always been a "daddy's girl" and I know I always will be. I just have to share that role with Kiah now. : ) Thank you for just being you and loving me for me. I just pray that my future husband will be just like you. I can't wait until one day when I'll actually get celebrate Father's Day with you. 

Love Always,
Your "baby doll," Anneli


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...