Monday, May 19, 2014

July 19th

July 19th. The tickets are booked. Sweetheart has left to join her adoptive family. I have started to go through my things and decide what is coming back to the US with me and what is staying. The time is drawing near. A huge time of change. Again. I feel as though this is the story of my life. But then again, I guess it's the story of everyone's life. Always changing, always something new.


I am excited for this next chapter in my life, wherever it may be and whatever it may entail. I'm excited to see the Lord come through in an incredible way once again. Even though it's exciting and my heart is yearning to be near family and friends again, leaving this place that I have called home for the last two years, will be very hard. But I know He is with me. I know He has a plan. I know He already has a job for me, I just don't know what or where that is yet. I am exciting. I am also scared. But most importantly, I am anticipating all He is going to do. I just need to hang on for the ride.

"The LORD Himself goes before you and will be with you;
He will never leave you nor forsake you.
Do not be afraid;
do not be discouraged."
Deuteronomy 31:8



2 comments:

  1. It's hard to believe that it has been 2 years already ... I remember praying fervently for you as you were making the decision to go back to China and serve at NDS. I remember when Sweetheart arrived and how quickly you fell in love with her. a beautiful story was unfolding, as a beautiful bond was being built. And in all of this and your faithfulness to serve and follow the path that He set before you, He has heard your heart's cries, and blessed you with a beautiful relationship with Sweetheart's new family! He is faithful!! ... and I can't wait to see what the next chapter of your life has in store! Love you, Anneli!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And what a 2 years it's been! I remember so well all of your prayers and encouragement, Tanya. I am so blessed to have you in my life!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...