Friday, April 25, 2014

The Last Time

"See, I am doing a new thing!
Now it springs up, do you not perceive it?
I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland."
Isaiah 43:19


Yesterday was the last time for a while that I enter China. It is very bittersweet, being in the "final stretch" in my China adventure. Yes, I'm excited to go back to the US, but I'm also sad to leave this place which I have called home for the last two years. I think what makes it not so hard is having this feeling that I will be back. No, maybe not to live, but I do not feel like this is my last time here. But for this chapter, it's almost over. The Lord has gone before me in all things and I know that He will provide. He will provide financially, emotionally, and spiritually. I know His plans are perfect and His way is best.

So as I enter China for the last time, I can't help but be filled with excitement and anticipation. He is doing a new thing and I can't wait to see what that is.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...