Friday, December 6, 2013

Hard to Believe

It's hard to believe that we are in the midst of the Christmas season in western NY when...
I sat out on my front porch yesterday morning in the 60 degree weather, drinking my morning coffee.
We will be back to reality this weekend when the snow flies again. I will admit that it felt more like April than December today. It's hard to think about Christmas shopping, baking, wrapping, etc. when it's this warm out.

Yes, it was a nice little treat but I'm glad the cooler weather will be back. Who would have ever thought I would be saying that? I guess after almost 2 years in southern China where it is only "cold" 2 months out of the year, I have come to miss it. Just a little though.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...